Well ... actually say "career" is a bit 'too much, but I do not know how else to define the vortex of the commitments that I have sucked since I got pregnant, and then, with all efforts that do , I deserve a slight exaggeration ...
As for the "single mother" of the title, yes, that's exactly what they are: a girl of 19 years, the first year of university, decided to go against the tide and keep the baby she was carrying and they forgot everything else. Now that child is almost three years, and I 23. Together we are a good team!
As I had the idea to start a blog? Simply put, since I was 11 years, I have great passion for the diaries and writing, and my room there 'is a free corner for the "paperless". Not to mention the ram of my laptop, is clogged with games and programs more strange. In short, write it for me, because I have neglected for too long my living space and now I want to record my thoughts here. And if the network there are few who have time to lose, then they can get bored a bit 'reading on my own. But it is understood that I do not write to entertain others, I write mostly for myself and I have no claim.
0 comments:
Post a Comment