Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Is It Inhumane To Spade A Dog

Footnotes page narrated by voice notes on

I'm Mrs. Fratti, that the scene I really impressed. Now I do not remember it perfectly. It seems to me tick Tufts of earrings that image alive.
but I remember that I liked you and that I did not know how to say it must be said. In the sense that tell you good, I like it there and then, it sounds empty without pulp. But here I am thinking about: the bottles in the tub and the little details that although jet embroidery know so well the papers scattered. So today I scribbled a lot of pages and there you are nearby.
explain why I do not know, but I think you know how in touch he needs.
As if it were the sound of your pen from my metronome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment