Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tally Migration Data Error



is a sweet girl
and wants me to know
but I already know

people tell us who they are
but we ignore
because we want them to be
who we want

I like to sleep alone
stretching as a paratrooper
cool places on which to roll
appreciate it more

when a man enters in a room
takes you inside his life
has every reason to be anywhere
just ask if you listen
will tell you how we arrived
like you forgot what was the destination
has just woken up and there

if you listen
will tell you about the time when he thought
to be an angel
or dreamed of being perfect
and then smile wisely
glad I finally realized
that the world is not perfect

are imperfect because
always want more
we ruin
why we get these things
and wish we had

IV Mad Men, The summer man

0 comments:

Post a Comment